We at SDET Technologies help our clients to have their products accessible to all users, enabling the full usability and access of products to the widest range of users regardless of their disability. Our accessibility review and test experts help to do the impartial evaluation of client products. SDET Tech team is here to help you in Web accessibility audit as per WCAG 2.x guidelines, 508 Compliance and ADA compliance testing. Our review and test approach include:-
- Introducing accessibility as an integral part of product development process
- Testing the product with the help of both sighted and non-sighted accessibility engineers
- Using both Automation and Manual review approach to uncover all accessibility issues as per the standard guidelines
- Reporting the findings/defect with DEV fixes recommendation
- Creating accessibility review certificates/Reports and VPATs
- WCAG 2.x guidelines (Level A, AA,AAA)
- 508 Compliance
- ADA compliance
- Equality Act
- Guidelines: EN 301 549 testing
- Screen Readers- JAWS, NVDA,
- Android Talkback & iOS VoiceOver
- Keyboard-Only Testing
- Color Contrast Analyzer
- Browser Zoom
- High Contrast Settings
- Screen-Magnifiers ZoomText
- Tool Dragon
- Automated Tools for Initial Scanning (axe, WAVE)
Disabilities under test:
- Visual Impairment
- Hearing Impairment
- Motor Impairment
- Cognitive Impairment
- Photosensitive Epilepsy
- Web and Mobile Accessibility Testing : Team SDET Tech. assures accessibility as per all the compliance and standards.
- Documents Accessibility Remediation : This involves accessibility remediation for digital documents such as PDFs, Word documents, and PowerPoint presentations for accessibility.
- Video Accessibility Testing : This involves testing videos for accessibility issues such as closed captions, audio descriptions, and transcript availability.
- Accessibility Consulting : This involves providing advice and recommendations to organizations on how to make their digital content accessible and compliant with accessibility standards.